In Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), close to the geographical “Heart of Africa“, lies a near-mythical place of astounding biodiversity. Odzala is a place few people have ever had the chance to visit.
CCC and Odzala Discovery Camps are proud to be able to offer a unique, life-changing opportunity to visit the forests of the Congo Basin, in safety and comfort.
Experience the ultimate safari adventure as you explore the towering forests, crystal-clear streams and expansive open savannah of north-west Congo: track western lowland gorillas through pristine rainforest and discover a mosaic of grasslands and waterways as you search out unique birds and wildlife. This is a safari like no other, and today, it is finally within reach (if you are ready for it).
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
USD$9330 per person sharing for group of 3 (single travellers welcome)
Start date 16th June 2019
10 Days / 9 Nights
Group Size: Max 4 guests + 1 Private guide
Special Interests: Gorillas, Rainforest, Forest Elephant, Forest Buffalo, Swamp Expeditions, Kayaking
- Meet & Greet, and transfer at Brazzaville hotel
- Accommodation at Radisson Blue, BRazzaville on B&B basis
- Accommodation, all meals and local drinks at Ngaga Camp
- Accommodation, all meals and local drinks at Lango Camp
- Accommodation, all meals and local drinks at Mboko Camp
- All charter flights
- Road transfers in between camps
- Two (2) Gorilla trekking permits
- Daily guided forest walks
- Baï walks at Mboko and Lango Camps (wet)
- Boat cruise at Mboko Camp
- Kayak and freshwater swimming
- Wifi (limited)
- All third party fees (community, med evac & park)
- Visa invitation letter
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
Beverages: Connoisseur wine and champagne.
Visas: Guests pay their own visa costs. Guests who live in countries that have an embassy of the Republic of the Congo are encouraged to get a visa before they travel. Visas are otherwise obtainable on arrival upon request.
Other: International flights; actvities, transfers, permits, fees, accommodation, meals and drinks not mentioned.